Revitol Stretch Mark Cream contains 100% natural ingredients that form a revolutionary topical blend that increases the elasticity of the skin and stimulates new skin cell production. This amazing cream absorbs deeply into the skin’s cell layers to improve strength, flexibility and elasticity.
| As part of the popular Revitol line of natural skin care products is Revitol Stretch Mark Cream – a revolutionary topical cream to help prevent stretch marks before they appear.
These ingredients include:
- Vitamin A Palmitate – helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks and helps regulate skin cell growth.
- Vitamin D3 – helps increase cellular activity surrounding stretch marks and rejuvenates the skin.
- Vitamin E – one of the most powerful natural antioxidants, as well as a crucial element for skin regeneration.
- Aloe Vera Extract – protects the skin from environmental hazards and helps promote healthy skin regeneration.
- DL-Penthenol – this is the scientific name for pro-vitamin B5. It soothes the skin to promote healthy skin cell growth and increases collagen and elastin production.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – helps promote collagen and elastin production to strengthen and retexture the skin.
- Squalene Oil – aids in the regeneration and stimulation of the skin surface, as well as essential to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks.
Don’t Be An Easy Mark … Prevent Stretch Marks With Revitol
Stretch marks are like life’s battle scars. You take on the challenges life throws at you and you – it’s not easy – but you come through them victorious. But victory can leave a mark. Now you can prevent stretch marks from making their mark on your body – and life – with the help of Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream.
As part of the popular Revitol line of natural skin care products is Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream – a revolutionary topical cream to help prevent stretch marks before they appear.
The incredible ingredients that make up Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream helps in so many ways:
- Keeps your skin firm and healthy
- Promotes continued healthy skin
- Prevents the development of stretch marks
- Increases epidermis production of collagen and elastin
- Helps fade existing stretch marks to almost invisible
Causes of Stretch Mark
Stretch marks form when the skin becomes overstretched and collagen production is disrupted. When underlying tissues grow faster than the skin layers covering it, this causes tears in the epidermal surface of the skin. Scar tissue then grows in these tears – which creates the stretch marks. At first, stretch marks look like red or purple lines on the skin.
The most common causes of stretch marks is pregnancy, however, other causes such as sudden weight gain and growth spurts from puberty can also cause stretch marks to appear.
Every person is unique – skin grows at different rates – that means some people will have more severe stretch marks – thicker and darker than others with lighter, thinner lines.
You should use Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream as directed to receive the full benefits. You can also use it after pregnancy to help reduce the appearance of stretch marks by stimulating the skin’s renewal process.
Easy mark? No way – no more. Prevent and repair your battle scars with Revitol Stretch Mark Prevention Cream.