The Acnezine Solution is a revolutionary skin care management system by Revitol that not only effectively treats the blemishes you currently have, but it also treats the source of acne – the impurities and imbalances within the body that cause acne.
| Acnezine gets to the root of the problem, penetrating deep into the pores to eliminate and treat acne safely and effectively
Acnezine provides ingredients and antioxidants you need to help eliminate free radicals that cause acne, and helps stop breakouts even before acne begins.
Let’s face facts; over 40 million people have acne. This medical condition can make showing your face in public stressful.
You want to look your best, but having acne can make it harder than it needs to be.
Acne causes redness, irritation and blemishes that can be uncomfortable, stressful and embarrassing. It also leaves scars on the skin – as well as your self-esteem – that you may never recover from.
In order to save your face and clear up your acne faster, Acnezine may be able to help you in this area.
How Acnezine Works
When hair follicles in the skin are blocked, acne is formed. Why these blockages happen and why some people experience more severe acne than others is unknown. But what is known is that Acnezine gets to the root of the problem, penetrating deep into the pores to eliminate and treat acne safely and effectively.
The ingredients in Acnezine work together in one acne fighting system to help you see results faster.
These ingredients include:
- Benzoyl Peroxide 5%. This is one of the most popular acne-fighting medications available. Benzoyl Peroxide may cause initial irritation and dryness, not never fear, your skin will build up a tolerance after using it for about a week.
- Alpha Lipoic acid. This is a powerful and natural antioxidant.
- Ester C. This is a unique and patented form of vitamin C.
- Aloe Vera Powder. Aloe Vera is used to heal the skin.
- CoQ10. This helps protect cells from free radical damage.
- Vitamin B1. Helps rid the body of unwanted toxins.
- Vitamin B2. Helps promote healthier skin.
Using Acnezine as directed is crucial to see results. Make sure you apply it to fresh, clean skin.
You should cover the entire affected area one to three times per week. As your acne clears up, you can reduce the frequency of use.
Remember, your skin will need time to adjust to your Acnezine treatment. If redness or excessive drying occurs, start with one application daily then increase as your skin builds up tolerance to the product.
Acnezine can save your face – and give you the complexion you’ve always wanted.
Remember, you should consult your doctor before starting any type of acne creams or taking any medications.